|  208-461-3720

Domestic Violence & Anger Management Classes / Groups

Classes are offered in person at the clinic located at 123 McClure Avenue, suite a, Nampa, Idaho, 83651, Thursdays and Fridays at five p.m., Saturdays at 10 a.m. and 12pm.

Walk-in times are Thursdays and Fridays at 430 p.m., Saturdays at 130 p.m., you do not need an appointment, you can complete your pretreatment sessions, or simply ask questions about enrollment at these times.

If you do not have any charges pending, and are not sentenced to any type of anger management or domestic violence classes, you can attend at Affinity behavioral health for free on a voluntary basis. However, if you have charges pending, or are waiting to be sentenced, you can fill out an application but will not be enrolled until after your sentencing.

To enroll in groups, simply complete the application on the link below, which will automatically be sent to the clinic and we can get your enrollment process started.

*NOTE – individuals mandated less than 26 sessions will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

>>Domestic Violence Class Enrollment Packet<<

Please Note:

*This can take 10-15 minutes to complete the form

*You will not be able to save your work, so make sure you schedule enough time for yourself to finish

*All fields are required! If you come to a question does not apply, enter N/A in the blank field

** The following paperwork will be required to enroll: 

Police incident reports for the current offense and any other offenses against family members.

Police incident reports for any protection order violations (No Contact Order violations, Restraining Order violations, Civil Protection Order violations, etc.), which can be obtained from the agencies that completed the report.

Judgement or parole agreement sentencing you to treatment, including the number of sessions / hours to be completed which you should have received after being sentenced or can obtain from the courthouse where you were sentenced, or where applicable a letter / order from your probation officer instructing you to enroll.

A copy of your criminal history which can be obtained for the state of Idaho off of:  – other states and jurisdictions may require a web search to locate how to obtain your history, or contacting the original jurisdiction where you were sentenced.

Sessions cost $30 each, enrollment is a one-time fee of $30. Payments can be made by cash or money-order, or online below. Online transactions will add a 5% transaction fee to cover transaction costs.

Click Here to Make a Payment. 

Suggested Reading:

This book is not mandated but has come highly recommended by graduates of Affinity Behavioral Health, and even survivors of domestic violence, some of whom have contributed to its composition. Many members like to take notes while in the group. The book is a more detailed summary of what you will be learning. Many members have reported being able to understand the material even better in class when they have spent time reading this book, reporting they do better in their relationships and other areas of their lives after reading this. Readers will find their world looks very different when they see the signs of abuse around them every day but that have been overlooked with victims trapped in an abusive relationship in public.